1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Any Daoist here?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Slavomir, Aug 28, 2017.

1. Slavomir

Slavomir Fapstronaut

2. A friend of mine gave me a book on the Dao when I told him about NoFap. Those guys were serious about sperm retention. They believed ejaculating too much depleted a mans life force

Slavomir and 2525 like this.
  3. Slavomir

Slavomir Fapstronaut

@The Unfadeable yes and also during "sitting and doesn't doing anything" you will transform sexual energy info higher level which will heal your body and will bring enlightenment.

Incredible is that this process you can find in other spiritual ways. It show that everything is connected with our hormons. For example in buddhism you also meditated, also position is very important (straight spine, lotus, etc) but you do not talk about this energy. Just doing it.
    In many religions very important is sexual temperance and, how it turns out, not without purpose.

@2525 I know what is brahmacharya! :) but it will be pleasure to read your journal, I will find it.

2525 likes this.