anyone!? is it relatable?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Skeptic about journey, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Skeptic about journey

Skeptic about journey Fapstronaut

Due to this nofap journey we all know that wet-dreams are normal. So it happened that last two times due to my wet dreams I went to bathroom and wash the cloths and hang it on hanger, dryer or it maybe laying on bathroom floor till morning.
    It happened that my mom saw this clothes once or twice and she now thinks that I pee in pants‍♂️.
    Has anyone have any suggestion or solution.
    My solution is to wear underwear so thay only underwear get wet and not pants ! But it's hell of uncomfortable during some nights due to temperature and all.

Starman123 likes this.
  2. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

No experience whatsoever. Although i've had wetdreams the emissions were little, almost unnoticeable. But..... i think you better wear underwear. How often do you get wetdreams btw?

Skeptic about journey likes this.
  3. InTheWilderness

InTheWilderness Fapstronaut

OP, assume that your mom now knows if she talked to your dad about it. :D Or most likely she does know what’s up but didn’t want to embarrass you.

4. Skeptic about journey

In last week I had almost 2 to 3 wet dreams that to back to back. I am on nofap for like 4 months now !!

Starman123 likes this.
  5. Starman123

Starman123 Fapstronaut

I think these a just withdrawal symptoms. Remember it doesn't take a fixed number of days for everyone to fully reboot and become used to the celibate lifestyle. So be patient. Don't worry it'll prob end one day. Have you noticed a pattern? Like with the number of days passing are you experiencing less wet dreams?

6. omerico2121

omerico2121 Fapstronaut

I don't think that this should be much of a concern for you. It's one of the shits that just happens and you can't do much about. Just keep in mind that it wasn't your fault...

Best wishes!

Starman123 likes this.
  7. Skeptic about journey

I totally agree this is not my fault. But this post is just for my curiosity cuz I really want to know how many fapstrounaut has experienced the same thing !

8. Winssy

Winssy Fapstronaut

Believe me, I hate wet dreams. Yeah due to that messy cleanup in the middle of the night.

9. I always say I had a bleeding nose or it fell in a puddle (from the shower) haha

Skeptic about journey likes this.