1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

App to block Smartphone

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Superman#, Mar 31, 2020.

1. Superman#

Superman# Fapstronaut

Hello,

As the title says, I'm looking for an app to block my smartphone for a certain period. I have been using it so much lately in the quarantine and I need to stop that as soon as possible.

I want an effective app with a timer, I hope you can help me.

2. ItsSeal

ItsSeal Fapstronaut

I am not sure these apps exist. However, it seems your also trying to fight a effect of a negative cause. Instead, it is maybe better to fight the root of your problem. It seems to me you put to much non-productive time on it. But if you can remove these apps from your smarthphone (Just delete them), your smarthphone becomes ''smart'' again with only having the apps that will improve your life.

I struggled a long time with the problem you had, and this strategy worked pretty good for me. Maybe it can help you out too.

One extra tip, put your smarthphone on black modus and your icons all white. In this way, their are no colors that can trigger your brain that you have to click on them. They are then all neutral.
    Also, try to avoid all pictures, moving images, video's. In my experience, these are the moments that our smarthphone makes us unhappy.

Superman# likes this.
  3. palindromo

palindromo Fapstronaut

@Superman# Try YourHour , i think it is only in play store.

Superman# likes this.
  4. Superman#

Superman# Fapstronaut

Thank you for those useful tips, I appreciate it.

I will look it up, Thank you!