Arcane

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by WeigelP, Nov 29, 2021.

1. WeigelP

WeigelP New Fapstronaut

What can u say about new Netflix and Riot Games film called "Arcane"?

Revanthegrey likes this.
  2. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Favourite shit I’ve ever watched, all genres across. I do t have words to express how hard I enjoyed this show. I finished ep 9 one hour ago and I’ve been staring at the void ever since. I knew nothing of the characters beforehand which is a big part of why I think I enjoyed it. Also my crush is Jinx. Super hot girl. And the animation is plain and simple the most perfect animation possible

3. PatrickBasedman

PatrickBasedman Fapstronaut

Not trying to be a dick here lol, but whenever I hear about a new Netflix show I tend to ignore it on purpose. As such I dont really know what Arcane is beyond it being based on LoL.

4. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Dude, you're really, really, really, really, really missing out. Please do yourself a favour and give it a try. My sister was begging me to watch it, and me not being into LoL was really dragging my feet not wanting to watch it, but it's supremely good, point blank. Watch it just for the visuals if you don't care about LoL as I did. To be fair you absolutely don't have to know the story to enjoy it, in my own experience it was a big part of why I enjoyed it imho. Plus it's very adult.

5. PatrickBasedman

What is the story about?

6. Revanthegrey

Revanthegrey Fapstronaut

The story is good on general, the images, the musics are the parts i love more, are uff...

[​IMG]

7. Cirilla

Cirilla Guest

Ultra rough spoiler free outline: two sisters from the poor underworld of a rich city get adopted by a man with a troubled past. The first episode is them and their friends breaking into a scientist's lab. Trust me, it gets wilder lol. If you are hesitant, the third episode was the best for me, but there is a big twist afterwards and the best character, Jinx, only comes after this episode.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2021
  8. PatrickBasedman

Lol I wonder why the site keeps doing this. Last night I saw a gif, now a broken image link. The gif wasnt triggering or anything so idk what's going on!

9. PatrickBasedman

Sounds interesting. I may check it out if I have the time!