1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are all fetishes problematic?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Jackb97, May 9, 2019.

1. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

After seeing the thread on foot fetishes it made me think how can one distinguish a harmless from a harmful fetish? Obviously if you're sticking gerbils up your ass that's pretty fucked but if they want to suck on toes that doesn't seem too bad.
    Where is the line?
    I personally don't have a problem with any fetish as long as its between consenting adults.

Obviously this could trigger some people so Viewer discretion advised etc etc

2. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

In a different position, placed by the individual.

Personally, I couldn't think of anything worse than sucking on toes: yuck! o_O So I would draw the line before that for sure!

FX-05 likes this.
  3. Jackb97

Jackb97 Fapstronaut

I mean if they asked nicely and had clean feet. Not the first thing that comes to minds though ahaha.

llortaton likes this.
  4. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

I hope not. I think my kinks are harmless. It is not like I have someone to try them with anyways.

5. llortaton

llortaton Fapstronaut

My Journal
    LOL THAT MADE ME LAUGH SO HARD! I ALMOST CUMMED, AND FAILED MY STREAK!!!! HAHAHAHAH!

6. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Sorry if I put my foot in it @llortaton. LMFAO! :p