1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Are there any incels here?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by The Purifier, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Infrasapiens

Infrasapiens Fapstronaut

Dude, that is just like what is know as "Nice Guys". They may seem neutral or even decent people but there really are manipulative wimps.

2. Yeah, honestly I don't really see that with "red pillers." I'm a woman, and I would sort of consider myself a "red piller." I watch a lot of YouTube content from "red pill" kind of people, and they aren't like that at all. To me, the whole red pill thing is more about social politics than dating and relationships. I don't really see the automatic correlation between red pillars and like, for example, "Nice Guys" or incels. They're not the same.

Hisself and Deleted Account like this.
  3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

People are conflating redpillers with blackpillers which are tremendously worse.

4. You have red pillers confused with PUAS. Red Pill philosopy does not focus on dating and relationship. Wikipeda actually provides a very accurate description of the terms.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_pill_and_blue_pill

Get_It likes this.
  5. And there's actually several definitions of each pill depending on who you ask. Redpill is usually associated with NeoConservative ideology (not in full, but definitely in part) and Bluepill usually refers to people who believe all of the things on the news, etc. However, on the incel forums, the term "bluepiller" is thrown around very loosely, and generally has the connotation of "anyone who is not blackpilled".

6. The term redpill was coined in the 90's back when the matrix was popular before incel and black pill and PUA forums existed.

7. I used to watch a lot of those YouTube videos about MGTOW, incels, the different colored pills, and so forth.

I stopped watching them and started socializing more. I honestly don’t think a lot of people out there are going around and thinking about such things for even a second.

I try my best to treat everyone justly, kindly, mercifully, and humbly.

I think those type of videos were generating hatred and resentment inside of me and I had to quit them. Women are individuals, each with her own character traits, bad and good, just like men. Those types of videos make them all out to be evil.

8. I just gotta say, again, I'm confused about red pill videos being lumped into this same category. I've watched so many red pill videos, and I've never seen anyone talking crap about women.

But of course it's good for you to stop watching them, if you think it was hurting you to do so. I'm not trying to argue with that.

9. Slight over lap with the categories. But perhaps a mistake for me to put them in the same sentence.

But guys like Coach Red Pill, a bit of good advice but sometimes he says things that I think are too much of a generalization and a bit misogynistic. For example, I heard him once say that all women want to be banged hard, they need that. Then he went on into the reasons they need it. It was such BS. And guys like Howard Dare who ramble on nonsense about women. And that poor sod Mountain MGTOW who liked to call women as many derogatory names as often as he could in all his videos. That guy is full of anger.

So yes there’s some good stuff in some of those videos, but not enough for me to continue watching.

(Coach Red Pill is the only red pill guy out of those three examples. I’m speaking once again about all of it in general. It was just not good for me).

Deleted Account likes this.
  10. Fair enough. I guess I just consider "red pill" stuff to be about social politics, not dating advice. Pretty much most "dating coaches" I've seen on the internet are incredibly stupid and misogynistic.

11. Furthermore, whitepill is someone who has taken the blackpill but has accepted their situation and has decided to improve their life to the best of their ability.
    Red https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/
    Black https://incels.wiki/w/Blackpill

12. OMG! LOL! Corey Wayne immediately came to mind when I read that. Guy is way too obsessed with sex and I think most of his stories are made up.

——-

The social politics aspect is an interesting point. For me I’ve been lucky enough to be in circles where everyone is treating each other with respect and being fair.

13. I'm not sure what you mean by posting these. I'm not gonna go read through all the posts. Also, reddit in general is kind of a shitshow. I was referring to YouTube videos like, say, Andy Warski. I would consider him a "red piller," as well as Blaire White, Some Black Guy, Hunter Avallone, etc. None of those people are ever talking crap about women or giving dating advice, really. They talk about social politics.

14. They're just conservative. Conservative =/= redpill. It specifically includes sentiment about dating. They call themselves "redpilled" because it sounds cool and it's a trendy word.

Actually I seem to recall those types of youtubers talking about how men are singled out in society, dating game is rigged, etc. Which is in fact redpill. So you could argue both ways.

We could even say that they are redpill-lite and the people with the more misogynistic views are redpill-max or blackpill-lite, or maybe even MGTOW. It's hard because there are no concrete definitions.

Blaire White is such a trigger tbh

15. I think what they call rigged is just the natural order of things but really men just get lazy.

We need to get out and initiate. Many men want things handed to them.

If the women isn’t interested then don’t harass them, call them names, or start thinking all sorts of evil schemes to do them harm. This seems to be the mindset of these guys.

Move on. Don’t be a crybaby.

I think lots of these incels, really getting to hate that word, are just lazy bums that want to pass blame onto others.

16. Who were you on Lookism? I come from there.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2019
  17. Welcome. This is a much better place tbh.

SuccessInRebooting likes this.
  18. Thank you, man. I enjoy what I'm reading. :)

I was a positive/cheerful one on there, I liked to shitpost and have fun. I was not the hateful kind, so you guys are safe (lmao).

19. We do a bit of shitposting here too. Some take it too far and get into ranting. But that's good, a positive attitude is all you need.

SuccessInRebooting likes this.
  20. 'Incel' nowadays is at time just used as a term for any man who is deemed socially unfit or disliked by society if you think about it, not saying real and self-identifying incels don't exist but at times its just become slang for people society deem 'losers'.