1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ASMR addiction.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Moatasem, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Moatasem

Moatasem Fapstronaut

Hey folks, okay see here's the problem straightforwardly: I'm addicted to ASMR and I don't know how to sleep without it, I sit for prolonged periods watching ASMR on my phone mostly for sexual reasons, and not for relaxing and rewinding, it's really infuriating because when I try to set my phone aside, I don't know how to sleep without ASMR and I've tried countless times, the tingling sensation I get from it is amazing and addictive, but it makes me relapse, what can I do to counter this?
    Edit: I also want to add something else, I'm addicted to forming parasocial relationships with ASMR female channels, and it's incredibly saddening.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2021
    jrm61 likes this.
  2. Before you met ASMR, you could sleep without it. Then you can sleep without it , logically. Get back to yourself young dude.

jrm61 and Moatasem like this.
  3. Moatasem

Moatasem Fapstronaut

For me to sleep without my phone, I'm going to have to remove my phone, and it's impossible for me to remove my phone because I need it for school and studying, I discovered that I still have other exams after 11 days, so after I finish these exams and I'm on holiday, there's a chance I can remove my phone, but binging in these 11 days will worsen my ability to focus on my exams.

4. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Just turn the off the fucking thing.

5. @Moatasem you don't need to remove your phone , just use it for only studies and exams. Also make sure you delete the history .You can do it dude , it looks not hard.

Moatasem likes this.
  6. EpsilonDelta

EpsilonDelta Fapstronaut

Have you tried staying away from your phone/computer/television (or any other screen) for an hour or so before you go to bed? Maybe read a book instead? Or meditate? For some people, that is very helpful.

ASMR is a dangerous land for me. I watched it on my last streak, and went to watch more and more sexual ASMR videos. I decided to just cut that shit off completely for my new streak, even though there are serious non-sexual content creators out there.

Moatasem likes this.