1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Attractive co-worker

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by depeche69, May 21, 2021.

1. If your working at a desk job can you ask to change desks? If they ask you why I wouldn't see why they would have any reason for moving you.

Yeah if they have a apple but or "lift" they definitely work on it or show it off. You know distinctively from the type of clothing they wear along the lines.

If you think the office is bad....
    For me I work at a retail store; sometimes you see the most revealing clothing on daily basis. Especially honkers bigger then your head or stomach, whose showing what off or not. I can tell now who workouts out and who doesn't, its amazing at what you will notice. I've built up allot of will power even though I admit I still "look" but I don't let it get over my head and control me, because I still have a job to do. I always just be friendly and continue the job.

If your taking a liking to her is there a way you can chat with her? Brake room, etc? Maybe if you see her in a friendly aspect it will maybe go away.

2. I guess its the only way. I also did it in my previous job, as I was helpless to do otherwise.

TrueSaiyan2.0 likes this.
  3. brassknucks

brassknucks Fapstronaut

I was in a scenario similar to this, but I waited til I left that job to shoot my shot with the woman.

Rents77 likes this.
  4. DarkHunter

DarkHunter Fapstronaut

5. Melkhiresa

Melkhiresa Fapstronaut

men also try to stay fit, wearing nice clothes or just smelling nice to attract them....but yeah sometimes they go too far.

Hero25 and Beekind like this.
  6. Beekind

Beekind Fapstronaut

I don't see men showing boobs and bums.

Melkhiresa likes this.
  7. Retentionman

Retentionman Fapstronaut

Transmute that shit, canalize it into something worthwhile

Lol same. Sounds really really juicy