1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Autumn blues

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ek03, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Ek03

Ek03 Fapstronaut

Anyone else feeling the autumn hit? I've been quite sentimental, listening to sad music with a lump in my throat. Happened rather suddenly too.

I'm in NL, I suppose elsewhere in the world people are celebrating the start of the summer...

2. Hey neighbour, dag buurman ;)
    I'm only one country away. I personally think autumn rocks. The weather does change but I like the cosy nights a lot. Nature is beautiful this time of year so I'm planning on taking a walk in the woods at least once. Collecting nuts or leaves or whatever can be so much fun, if you're into photography or something like that you can get great shots of things, colors etc. you can't really see any other time of year. It's also a good time to exercise as the windy air quality goes up a lot this season. If you're near the sea, less people to worry about while you are jogging etc. at the beach (don't mind that one, probably just my social anxiety flaring up lol). Anyway there's lots of stuff to do. Chores you can't finish in summer... Great time to explore your local library or swimming pool for instance. Have fun

3. I love autumn, it's my favorite season. I think it is perfect. The weather is nice, it isn't too cold or too hot, the landscapes and colors are beautiful, the sunsets are longer, this season has the best moons (at least in my country), and this season brings me a lot of good memories. I love it :)

4. Autumn blues? Not even close, i live for autumn lol

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I like all seasons so it doesn’t quite matter to me.

Ironically January/February were the times I felt the blues. Not sure why.

6. Aye, autumn is the bloody bee’s knees. When you feel that crisp cool air and the smell of Halloween in the sky, it’s just beautiful. The less sun and the more dark/quiet nights the better.

I recently found out I have summer/reverse Seasonal Affective Disorder, which explains why I hate the heat and really anything to do with summer even more. lol

7. Mistersofty

Mistersofty Fapstronaut

I get the blues late in the summer every year it seems. But by the time autumn comes around, I'm happy again. Autumn is what I call the comfy season. Also quite pretty here in New England this time of year.