1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Back @ NoFap

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Brokenstring, Dec 16, 2017.

1. Brokenstring

Brokenstring Fapstronaut

Hi everyone,

I was active in this forum before, but at some point stupidly decided to delete my former account.

But here I am, back again and focusing on NoFap. Reached ~7day streaks of no PMO in the past, but getting beyond that point always was very hard for me. No P streaks were much longer.

I am in my late twenties, had sex and relationships before. I would say, that I was definitely showing addictive behaviour in the past, when it came to PMO. While my use of P has declined drastically in recent years, I want to get it out of my life completely. Regular M usually leads to P at some point and I won't accept this any more. After using P, I usually feel bad and empty. I am also sure, that it boosts my social anxiety.

I want to get this out of my life. I will immediately start with the 7 day challenge.

You all have a nice day and stay strong.

I Am that I Am likes this.
  2. I Am that I Am

I Am that I Am Fapstronaut

Sounds good B-strang, you have a splendid day sir!

Brokenstring likes this.
  3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome back to NoFap where you are again amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

Brokenstring and I Am that I Am like this.
  4. Yanis

Yanis Fapstronaut

Welcome back to the Nofap-community.
    The NO PMO journey is not easy but worth the effort.
    Your commitment to the 7-days-streak is great. It's up to you to prolong it if you feel like.
    The community will support you.
    Good luck!

Brokenstring likes this.