1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Baptism Of The Holy Spirit

For Fapstronauts of the Catholic Christian Faith

1. !mkj!

!mkj! Fapstronaut

Brothers and sisters,
    Not too long ago (2017) in Rome, at the 50th anniversary of the beginning of the Catholic Charismatic Renewal, our Holy Father Pope Francis asked everyone who attended to share the baptism of the Holy Spirit with everyone in the Church. So I present an invitation to all Roman Catholic and other Christian fapstronauts to pray for the reception of it and to seek out Catholic Charismatics who will pray with you.

Whatever your spirituality may be and whatever vocation you have, even if you are satisfied with your relationship with the Lord, you have the opportunity to improve and/or increase everything spiritually good in your life and become more on fire with love for God and neighbor and more empowered to serve and promote the Kingdom of God through the reception of this special grace from the Holy Spirit.

You can say a simple prayer such as: Jesus, I love you and accept your Lordship over my life. I want to love you more and better serve my neighbor as I promote your kingdom in this world. Please baptize me with your Holy Spirit. You can tailor that prayer to fit your own preference if you want or go to a Life in the Spirit seminar or participate in an Alpha program and follow their more detailed method of requesting this grace.

God bless ya'll. I'm praying for you.