Been a week but want to reach a month straight.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Yonizer, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Yonizer

Yonizer New Fapstronaut

Hello Guys.

I am a Mechanical engineering student doing a 9 to 5 internship with two other girls at my university itself. There wasn't many girls in my daily life before so I used to fantasize and jerk off almost everyday since 10th standard. But in the past few months I have experienced a delayed longing for the urge to masturbate. Maybe its because I have realized that girls are no big deal and the ones you see on screen are not what you get in reality.
    Anyways one of the girls , according to me is smart, not very beautiful or anything but sporty and polite, the traits that I like. She treats me as a friend and I give her special attention. Thinking about her keeps me away from opening up the online content. So today after not masturbating for a week straight, I realized that I haven't slept for more than 7 hours a day for the entire week. I am a very lazy person fond of sleeping for more than 8-9 hours straight. But after this week I still feel that even if I dont sleep, I will be fresh. My mind is working more and I feel strong.
    If this is what I am feeling in a week, I wonder how I will feel in a month, in 2 months or even three months. So I searched for 'how to stop masturbating' online and found a mention about nofap. So I immediately joined it. I just want somebody to talk me out of my desire to watch 24*7. From my side I am trying to keep myself as busy as I can so as to stop touching myself, but if I am losing it then what to do.

Hello everyone. Hope to make friends here.
    Thank you

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and not judge you.

What are your current strategies for combating the enemy called PMO?

3. Yonizer

Yonizer New Fapstronaut

My main strategy is to keep myself busy at all times and indulging in some kind of activity. But this won't last forever I know that. So I want to be prepared for the day I start losing it.

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut