Been addicted for 7 years, starting today from day 2

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by FrexitFR, Mar 23, 2021.

1. FrexitFR

FrexitFR Fapstronaut

Hello guys, 22yo fella here. I've been PMOing everyday since I'm 15 or 16 I don't even remember. My longest streak was 4 years ago, about 3 months long.
    I decided to put an end to this now. I don't have so much problem with seducing girls tbh, but it's more about stopping a dirty hobby. I feel uncomfortable when I'm speaking to other people and I'm like "what if they knew about this", and I have enough of thinking about having sex "P scenes" with every girl of my age I meet, I feel like a pervert.
    I will no more be a slave to my urges, I wan to be normal.

It's been two days, I have no limit.

control your life likes this.
  2. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

Welcome to nofap. You probably know about the benefits if you did 3 months. Lets take off this bad habbit from the core .

FrexitFR likes this.
  3. Welcome bro, congrats on starting your journey. The first weeks are always the toughest so stay strong, kill toxic habits and try to instill positive habits. Remember that nothing changes if nothing actually changes within your daily life. A guilty conscious can play havoc on your mind so it's good that you're aware of how much it all disgusts you.

Drop me a message if you'd like some support, it's always easier when talking problems and urges through.

4. FrexitFR

FrexitFR Fapstronaut

Thanks for the support man, yes the first two or three weeks are toughest

5. FrexitFR

FrexitFR Fapstronaut

Thanks bro, truly determined this time

6. FrexitFR

FrexitFR Fapstronaut

5 days now, I deleted Instagram lol, can't help loosing time in there. Now it's over I'll play sudoku

7. FrexitFR

FrexitFR Fapstronaut

7 days, I've decided to always have a book to read