1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Bored and lonely

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by godsbelovedson93, Oct 19, 2018.

1. godsbelovedson93

godsbelovedson93 Fapstronaut

wassup everyone I’m on day 16 and I’m bored out my mind. I have no friends no intimate relationships and I’m full of energy. I don’t want to go to work out because i just feel like I won’t enjoy it. Man I wish I had a girlfriend right now to be totally honest but maybe that is not the best thing for me right now on my reboot. This is my third streak , my others were 45 and 22. Idk man I mean this way better than relapsing and feeling ashamed, angry and anxious. But i still wish I could be happy and excited. Anyways just ranting, I like this nofap site because it allows us to just talk about this NoFap journey. We got this guys , it’s not easy but it has to be done.

2. AUTiger7222

AUTiger7222 Fapstronaut

Hey, I understand all about bored and lonely. I'm like that all the time from a lack of close friends. I just think about how bad I really want a girlfriend. I'm desperate for a companion.

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. godsbelovedson93

Thanks for sharing man I’t helps to know I’m not the only one

4. I can relate to you bro. Am that introvert guy who doesn't have friends at all. Longest streak was 7 months and I felt so lonely because pmo was the only thing I knew. So I took up working out, I thought I wouldn't enjoy it but boy was I wrong. It's become my best hobby because it makes me feel awesome about myself and I actually got a lot of attention now( no brag).

5. Find something you like and put your energy into it. 1000 times better than going back to being a pmo addict.

6. godsbelovedson93

Cool man you just motivated me a little bit to get up and give it a shot. I like to write music but i haven’t in so long , you think if I put my energy into that I will feel much better right

7. Definitely man. follow your gut feeling and what you want at your very core. I broke down a little while ago when I thought of just how much time I have wasted with pmo. Being a coward and always taking the easy way out. All the best in the reboot bro. And about wanting a gf, don't worry too much about that srs. Sometime as you continue to reboot you will start to notice girls giving you looks and stuff it's crazy. I had a girl tell me am hot when I was at day 150+, I also had a girl send her friend to me and ask for my number. I was still a virgin and really nervous so most of it didn't go anywhere. My point is, everything is possible. We just have to keep pushing and reboot and everything will work.out. sorry for the wall of text. Stay king bro.

BrokenSin likes this.
  8. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

What's up brother, I have been a bit concerned about you. How is your weekend coming along? I read the entire thing and you just need to keep yourself motivated. You know, like in my case, I am watching a civil war documentary on youtube. From 1861 to 1865. I hope everything works out for ya. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Good luck.

9. LittleMissMoonlyte

LittleMissMoonlyte Fapstronaut

I can agree- boredom and loneliness.. it makes my idle hands want to do things. Lol if I worked out more I’d be beach body ready, but that too gets old. I even learned knitting. I’m still going to try and be better. I like this site. It helps to know we are not as alone as we think we are, we have similar issues. Any way- Thanks for the post and stay strong.

10. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Go have a beer somewhere and talk to people, maybe a girl you fancy.

11. Meditation Monk

yeah, with the guy from the movie halloween. lmao.

Ra's Al Ghul likes this.
  12. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

Oh noes, not Michael Myers. Wasn't he retarded/mentally ill growing up; that's how he became a slasher, that's all he's good at.

13. Meditation Monk

rolling eyes, yes mr. sarcastic, I have seen parts of the older movies but is just a movie, not based on any real life consequences. oooooooooh, make sure he doesn't come after you if you walk at night on the streets. haha. lol.

14. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Go for a walk. Not a serious workout, but the blood flow, fresh air, and sunlight should lift your mood. Go to a coffee shop and chat with people.

Stay strong! Your brain's reward center is just feeling "blah" and it will pass over time. Just part of the healing process :)

15. godsbelovedson93

Thanks bro bro you are right no need to worry about a girlfriend as longs as I stay on this journey to self improvement they will come

16. godsbelovedson93

Thanks for your prayers man and you are right I’m trying to stay motivated, and that’s cool that you are watching a civil war doc. I’m sure it’s interesting

17. Meditation Monk

yup, although I am starting to move on from that. Moving on to another subject.

18. godsbelovedson93

Thanks and yes this site is awesome. It reminds me that I am normal and yea I’m like when it comes to motivation, I’m just learning and discovering new things everyday

19. godsbelovedson93

Okay thanks for the advice, tbh you kind of just uplifted me

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  20. godsbelovedson93

Thanks to everyone who showed support. Nofappers forever ! Lol