1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Breakdown of my day 134

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Oluwakingz, Sep 3, 2020.

1. Oluwakingz

Oluwakingz Fapstronaut

Haa everyone just go straight to it, always come back here to refresh and know I'm not alone, grateful to nofap changed my life and made me more spiritual so let's go
    Day 0 - 40: was really hard, posted a thread where I wanted to give up and quit because I was watching alot of P, like edging sha and it was bad
    Day40- 75: decided to face P and I went P free for this days was amazing how u can change just a month without it, and not only u but ur brain also, becomes less attached to it
    Day75- 104 : was sketchy went 14 days no P, 11 and 7 or so, but it was now becoming hard so I decided to go another 30 days of no P
    Day 104- 133: I went no P for 29 days, really changed me and help alot so
    I just want to say, we addict okay don't know about you but I'm an addict and I'm not expecting everything to be smooth d journey may not be smooth or be so cool but I try to improve everyday, learn, pray and hope for better days, because they're better days trust me, I don't even know how u guys feel again, I don't want that life, this is my lifestyle, so get up, learn from ur mistake and keep moving, beat this shit men, it's not as hard as u think, yesterday I broke my P streak I knew and wanted to, now I have learnt a thing from yesterday that I'm becoming egocentric and need to cool down, next time dat won't fall me, have learnt alot and I keep moving that's just it, hope you guys are all right, stay safe and see u on 4th-nov-2020 when we done 2 months of no P, we can do this, hopefully come and check next 2 months, hopefully so who's with me LET'S GO

TheFlash123 and Ridhor like this.
  2. Ridhor

Ridhor Fapstronaut

Good luck Bro

Oluwakingz likes this.