Can’t advert my eyes.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jan 6, 2023.

1. Missycatzoey

Missycatzoey Fapstronaut

I must do the same as you. By looking does me no good because I can't score them anyways. I'm sixty and all my life the girls seem to have zero interest in me. Why look and disappoint yourself. Awesome post my friend!

KevinesKay likes this.
  2. Missycatzoey

Missycatzoey Fapstronaut

Oh another thing, your far from messed up with these post, it's actually brilliant on your part. Allot of common sense.

KevinesKay likes this.
  3. KevinesKay

KevinesKay Fapstronaut

Thanks. In my conscious mind, I'm thinking straight. It's the subconscious part of my mind that's got a bug in it. And that's the main decision maker in our minds. And when my conscious disagrees with my subconscious, that's when the war flares up. Not understanding why I'm craving something that I've decided to quit. Acting against my own beliefs and own self. That's the subconscious self. In most cases, my subconscious does a great job when it comes to making decisions. But my eyes and mind are fragile. If I expose them to too much stimuli, my subconscious goes berserk. So I'm careful to not let that happen.

lemosiii likes this.
  4. lemosiii

lemosiii Fapstronaut

I know it's easier said than done, but just focusing on why you're at the grocery store is what you need to do. Just focus on getting your food and getting out as soon as possible while looking at as little women as possible. If your eyes do catch on one, try to look away instantly. If you keep looking at them, that's what makes you want to jack it. If you only see them for half a second, you'll forget about them shortly. At least that's what worked for me.

KevinesKay likes this.
  5. Missycatzoey

Missycatzoey Fapstronaut

Very good advise! I can't do this to myself anymore.

6. Missycatzoey

Missycatzoey Fapstronaut

I have to stop torturing myself over woman and just move on.