1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can’t ejaculate during intercourse

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by oooo, Nov 6, 2022.

1. oooo

oooo Fapstronaut

So I’ve a bit of a problem, yesterday I had a girl giving me a amazing blowjob and was also riding between her boobs but I couldn’t ejaculate. At some point she said I want you to cum so use your hands, when I did that I managed to ejaculate. The girl was cool and didn’t say much about it but I felt bad since she was trying really hard.

The strange things is that I have sometimes the opposite and cum almost within 1 minute…

From what I found here it seems I’m probably desensitised but also something I noticed is that my foreskin seems to shift behind the head and the head gets totally swollen and painful.

Has anyone experienced something similar?

Thanks!

from2003 likes this.
  2. from2003

from2003 Fapstronaut

Brother , i have suffered that similar case like i was doing masturbation 4 times in a row and my penis was sweeled like a hell and all the veins was hurts me so badly , don't worry it will heal after while and maybe the ejaculation infront of girl wasn't anxiety ?,
    Be calm