1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can a Beta male become an Alpha?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Millenial, Mar 31, 2018.

1. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

im so shy and sensitive i kept it quiet for most of the time, but my friend stuck up for me one day. girls can be very cruel sometimes, and they said a lot of mean things, and they didnt like me because i was different. i try to stick up for myself more now i am older hehe.

Star Lord likes this.
  2. I’m not making fun of Star Lord I’m taking issue with his position. This is the problem with people these days is everyone wants a safe place for every stupid idea they hold.

But if all of you want to sit in a delusional circle jerk then that’s your business.
    Plenty of things because fear is a natural thing for all human beings, Laura.

3. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Always stick up for yourself and others.

lauraS and Deleted Account like this.
  4. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

could the reason behind why you attack star lord is because of what you fear? laura x

Star Lord likes this.
  5. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

You keep saying I’m delusional and stupid for having no fear. Dude you don’t know me, so how can you possibly say otherwise.
    I embraced death many years ago, I embraced pain and suffering in any form many years ago, I don’t fear animals, I don’t fear people. I accept pain, I accept loss.
    This is what you don’t know about me.
    You can call all this a lie too, I don’t have to prove myself to someone like you who doesn’t respect others’ statements.

Infact all you’ve been is disrespectful.
    That’s a sin you know.

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Clearly he fears threats to his masculinity.
    He’s not comfortable with himself so he has to attack others who are.

7. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

what do you fear chris?

8. Huh? That is and has been what I'm talking about you twit, you call it stupid yet how do you know he literally isn't afraid of anything? Just because the majority have fears doesn't mean it's impossible for somebody else to have what he has. While I agree that flight or fight itself may not be a weakness that's still no excuse to downright insult him like that.

lauraS and Star Lord like this.
  9. SMH. I’m not attacking Star Lord, I’m attacking his position. How could I attack Star Lord personally when I don’t even know the guy? I’ve called his position stupid and delusional.

It’s sad people can’t see the difference between attacking the person and attacking someone’s position.

You Laura are resorting to attacking me as a person.
    Right here we have Star Lord attacking me as a person and not my position.

The irony of this entire altercation is I’m being accused for the very these you all are doing, lol.

10. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

i ams not! i just wanted to know what your fear, what happened to you? are you questioning things because of what happened?
    laura x

Deleted Account and Star Lord like this.
  11. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Oh no I’m attacking your position.

There’s a difference you know.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

accept yourself, have u accepted yourself roady? laura x

13. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

i personally dont believe that, i have issues i am trying to fix with nofap (hopefully). laura x

Star Lord likes this.
  14. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

because people struggle with trying to change themselves to fit in. just like u are doing and maybe me. laura x

15. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

what are u struggling with roady?

16. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

i didn't ask you to divert the question, i asked what are you struggling with roady? laura x

17. SMH. Fear is tied into our very nature, Sarah. It is impossible for a human to not have it because if they didn’t have fear then they also wouldn’t have feelings.

18. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

if u asked a person why they are hungry and they told u they were content and full u would laugh right? so :p

19. lauraS

lauraS Fapstronaut

forget about what u believe, why are you scared chris?

Star Lord likes this.
  20. Star Lord

Star Lord Fapstronaut

Do you get all your information from national geographic.
    The real world isn’t so simple mate.