1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can anyone define what the term "Blue Balls" means?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JoelJJ777, Apr 24, 2014.

1. JoelJJ777

JoelJJ777 Fapstronaut

I'm sorry to bother ya'll with this question, but I've been trying to find a structured definition of the term "Blue balls" on reddit, Wikipedia, urban dictionary and other sources, but all this websites and the links some of the fapstronauts have shared, are all blocked on my iPhone (iOS restrictions makes the browser almost useless because it blocks many sites that could be healthy and educative). Until I talk with my mentor I'm not gonna be able to understand the term fully, so if anyone could share some knowledge about it with my"e or copy the text from other sites I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

2. johnnnnni

johnnnnni Fapstronaut

Imagine you are getting it on with a hot girl. And right when you are about to bust, she stops you and walks away leaving you in the edge of releasing. All that pressure is built up in your balls and since you didnt release, it will start to hurt and feel heavy. Blue balls!

3. magickitten

magickitten Fapstronaut

"Blue Balls" refers to what happens when you don't ejaculate for a few days. Your balls get heavier and for some people they turn a bit blue. Usually the term is used in context with a problem with a female partner i.e. "I can't believe that bitch Naomi chose today of all days to blue ball me". While most fapstronauts lacking a partner technically do have "blue balls", the condition is self-inflicted and thus the context does not mesh well with the common use of the term. There is a big difference between getting blue balled and just not getting laid. Blue balls implies the expectation of release and subsequent disappointment.

4. JoelJJ777

JoelJJ777 Fapstronaut

Thank you very much to both of you.

Now I have a clearer idea of what the term means.

Very appreciated!