1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

can anyone releated?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Pepersdamay, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Pepersdamay

Pepersdamay New Fapstronaut

hello guys I'm about to tell what I am going through right now and I would like to see if anyone already been there and can give me some advices.
    I'm a 23 years old guy and I lived in England for 4 years , yeah I moved then when I was 19.So the beginning was pretty hard because I could not speak the language and I'm a really anxious guy so it took my a really good time to adjust in there and make friends.
    After a while everything was getting alright and I started to date this girl and I was 20 years old I had this problems with PMO since I know myself, and never thought that was something to be worry about , because I used to tell my friends that I would masturbate myself like 2 or once a week and everyone was telling me the same , that it was pretty normal.
    When I had my first sex with her I thought it was pretty lame because I did not feel that pleasure that I thought I would and it made me feel pretty bad about it.
    We dated for 3 years I guess and we had our ups and downs like any other relationship , because some health problems and I had to head back to my country, so we broke up.
    I stopped talking to her because I was still in love and she wanted to be just friends and I could not bear it, so I decided to blocked her in my life and in any social media because it would give me some really anxious problems and overthinking about everything.
    After that I would just masturbate whenever I was feeling down or bored until I came across this videos that talks about nofap which I thought was silly.
    So far I stopped masturbating myself 9 days ago and I don't feel that urge to do it and I also don't feel that anguish that I used to when I was thinking about my ex, but I still miss her but not as much.
    I'm currently in Brazil which is the country that I was born but it is really taking a long time to adjust here since I don't have many friends and I also don't have a job due my health, so de only way to make some money is to play some games online which I can sell it and pay my pilates.

I'm really struggling with anxiety depression and back problems and heart broken haha, can someone help me with some advices?

(English is my 2 language sorry if the text its a bit of a mess :)

tdotLotLJ likes this.
  2. tdotLotLJ

tdotLotLJ Fapstronaut

When ever you are tempted to pmo............ use Distractions (music, dancing, go outside, go to NoFap and
    help someone, exercise if possible, ride a bike, walk someone's dog, etc.) to help you make it through the
    temporary temptation. Most temptations last 10-20 minutes -- maybe less with Distraction Techniques.

You can do it !!

ShowY and Deleted Account like this.