1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Cant help it

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Shubham379, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Shubham379

Shubham379 New Fapstronaut

Sometimes I try to stop myself for doing masturbation and I succeed for 2 -3 weeks but after that at last you know what I mean..
    From that particular day after jerk off I started to do this regularly..
    After that it takes a month to once again stop myself doing this
    And this cycle rotates..
    And I am 6'1 feet with weight of 68 kgs
    My cheeks are sunken. I have chronic pain in lower back, chest is ok ok, but shoulders and biceps are very..u know... I just want to become fit, not a muscular guy or a thin guy.. help me with any tips
    And yes I have too much free time..

2. Anderstanding

Anderstanding Fapstronaut

Hey bro,

As soon as you stop PMO your energy level goes super high, try to transmute all that energy into healthy habits: workouts and hypercaloric diet and do stuffs that you really enjoy. Meditate everyday to help you re-focus sexual energy into something that can change your life. If you stay strong and committed to your goals you will become a super-man capable of achieving any goal you set for yourself. If you still relapsing it doesn't means you failed it just means you didnt discover how to transmute your sexual energy properly yet, and you have another chance to try it again harder and maybe with another approach. Don't let your mind bullshit you telling that you cannot do it.

Believe, you can do it.

3. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut