Cold approach and succeeding takes a lot of work

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by nfpexperiment, May 8, 2022.

1. nfpexperiment

nfpexperiment Fapstronaut

Hi,

So it seems cold approach a female stranger takes a lot of work, you gotta develop some serious skills regarding this. If I read the books and testimonies here on this forum it seems succesrate to depend on multiple factors how good looking you are, rich, articulate good conversationalist etc. You really gotta get a lot of rejections before succeeding. No wonder most people meet there wife or gf in familiar social circles of friends, work, groups etc.
    I think if you look like some famous celebrity you have more success, maybe you should try to dress, hair style etc like the celebrities, you increase chance of success, the woman is then already kinda brainwashed or influenced by the movies. For example try to look like Massimo, Jason Mamao, Henry Cavill if you can, looks do matter a lot when cold approaching. Women have much higher standards regarding looks than men, see the rationale male book regarding this. So go to gym to get some muscles, eat good, sleep well, dress well, work on your career, money etc.

Br,
    Nfp

Last edited: May 8, 2022
    jcl1990 likes this.
  2. nfpexperiment

Day bang Roos V seems like a good book, I am busy reading.

3. Captain Caboodles

Captain Caboodles Fapstronaut

Don’t take it to seriously. I’m no professional by any means but it really helps to meet a gal if you’re out doing the things you love already (concerts, sporting events, chess club etc.). That’s how I met my wonderful gal. Was at a punk rock concert, saw her, introduced myself, shook hands, got ice cream after, and the rest is history. While attractiveness is a benefactor, the best way (as superficial as this sounds) is to be the best version of yourself! Nofap WILL change your life. I know for a fact it has for me. Keep up the great work brother.

4. nfpexperiment

Can you describe what you did exactly ? Want to see if you did it like Roosh V.