craving for feminine touch

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Ddsssd, Nov 12, 2020.

1. Ddsssd

Ddsssd New Fapstronaut

Hi

I am 30 years old
    on my 21 day on nofap.

I didn’t had sex for a long time and it drives me insane . I get no matches on Tinder or any other apps.

I don’t know how to approach girls
    And make them get laid with me even though I am working out, looks pretty good and also smart and nice.

I feel totally awkward to start talking with random girls on the street and ask them if they want to date with me.

I feel like I don’t deserve it.like it’s too good to be truth. That I will never be with nice girl. I am still happy with my life though but this part is really missing and I don’t know how to fix it. would love to hear any suggestions

2. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

I once thought I was broken. I wasn’t. Neither are you.

You need to be confident in yourself. You don’t necessarily need muscles or brains. But who are you? What are your hobbies? Focus on being the best person you can be. On the way, you’ll see others who are trying hard to be the best person they can be too. And they might notice you, and like you.

I think of myself as a decent guy. Right now, I’m craving sex, tho. But I need to put that aside and move forward and have a good life first. Sex would be much better if there is a mutual respect, admiration, attraction, and future in the relationship.

Edit: lol I kind of focused on the wrong thing. For me, I can meet girls at church. For others there are other places. What activities involving others would you like to do? And then go there and just be chill.

3. iwanttoheal

iwanttoheal Fapstronaut

Delete your tinder.

Start approaching women everyday in a public area and ask for the time. Start with 5. Next day bump it up to 10.
    The day after, approach and ask 10 women for the time, but also ask for directions for a location. Next day, bump it up to 30.
    The day after, you get the idea.... This is how you break your approach anxiety. You will get to a point where you can just tell them "I think you're attractive, let's get coffee/come back to my place and have wine/etc." It doesn't matter how long the conversation is.

4. again

again Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Good insight!

Comfortablydumb96 likes this.