Cravings: and Their Defeat

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Ted Jennings, May 13, 2016.

1. Ted Jennings

Ted Jennings Fapstronaut

Hello all:

I'm well into a 90-day PM reboot. Today in the afternoon I had a craving. How easy and wonderful it would be if I could just go and look at whatever I want - and do whatever I want. I thought about it. But I wasn't, after all, so pulled toward the Dark Side that I didn't use the Emergency component of the Nofap App. It helped. I decided pretty quickly to go for a run; and then, on the run - just when I felt powerful - I saw two beautiful, young girls in gossamer-thin leggings, with the backside-leg-flesh crawling to get out of them. At first I felt weak and hated testosterone; soon, though, as I flew past them, I felt a little strength, and then relatively confident, because I had resisted the craving at home. And so I decided to accept my lust, painful as unmet desires always are, as I ran by the girls; and, until this very moment, I forgot their images. Indeed, every sweaty, outdoor female body whose desire-inflaming image feels like it will never go away does, in fact, go away. Can you honestly remember any of the ones that really pained you as you went by them - except, now, as a blur? I feel stronger, more confident, capable. I will be prepared with awareness for the next trial, and the one after that. In solidarity, and in hope, Brothers!

TJ

2. Fruitpunch99

Fruitpunch99 Fapstronaut

I got an idea how to deal with cravings from your post thanks :)