Crazy improvement in our sex life

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by ImDaniel, Nov 6, 2015.

1. ImDaniel

ImDaniel Fapstronaut

Before I stopped PMO, the sex with my girlfriend was.. borring, not happening often and I had often the feeling that she didn't really enjoy it. I tried my best to make her feel good about it, even if it made me really frustrated, I never got angry when she refused to have sex(which happened very often). This created a vicious circle that made me masturbate because I was frustrated.

I stopped PMO for now 16 days and even if I relapsed 2 days ago, the relation with my girlfriend became amazing! I didn't change my habits when we have sex but she is really aroused, she wants me to do things she never accepted before and she really seems to love sex...

I don't know why there was such a big change, I'm not even sure if it's linked to the fact that I stopped PMO. Maybe the testosterone peak in my body is unconsciously noticed by her and makes her want me...

Do you had same kind of results? Did you get some answers?

zen_road_to_awe likes this.
  2. ArchT

ArchT Fapstronaut

Hi ImDaniel,

Im actually new to nofap and found I am going through a very similar situation. That I can get frustrated too with my girlfriend and it seems like I am ruining the relationship where on the outside our relationship is actually amazing. I just feel terrible if I push things too far. I want to stop PM and my streak has been 8 days so far but I want to be able to love her and still have a healthy sexual relationship with her.

I almost want to hold back and want her to want me instead of me trying to push her in anyway so i don't get frustrated. If this makes sense.

3. ImDaniel

ImDaniel Fapstronaut

<<!!!>>The following answer may be a little bit triggering<<!!!>>
    Several months ago I actually tried to stop asking her for sex. For 2 weeks, I never made allusions to it and never did the first step. This actually worked, I remember one time when she took my hand, pushed me in the bed and asked "Do you still love me? You don't want me any-more?" and started making out with me... xD

The problem is that you need an incredible self control. Not asking for sex when she lies next to you in her panties before sleep is super hard and after 2 weeks I lost control and went back to the old routine where I always asked for sex.

The nofap challenge helps taking control of your sexual needs so I will take this as a motivation to start this new streak..

RiBo likes this.
  4. ArchT

ArchT Fapstronaut

That is great to hear. I think a lot of why I see this as a problem now is just because I want this to be such a great relationship and I think my past with sexual needs took over and are so unnecessary.

I really want this to become a healthy relationship and to love her in a healthy way. Thank you and good luck!

5. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

sounds good, give me more motivation to stay of PMO