Crushing

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Jovii, Dec 14, 2017.

1. Jovii

Jovii Fapstronaut

Since my fiancé left me, due to my bad habits, it’s been crushing my emotional state. She blames me. And I don’t know if this is my fault. It’s an addiction I’ve had for years and tried to get over many times but failed. It’s been very lonely and emotionally draining to the point I feel numb and angry with myself. I’ve been trying to reboot ever since. I’ve relapsed a few times and felt so down. Then I hate myself a bit more. I lose interest in my general life. I begin to drink at bars to get over it. Just hiking thru the pain right now. Your kind advice and help is very welcome here. Thank you all.

2. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Stick through it brother nothing lasts for ever there is always something to be learned from struggle and suffering I learned that pmo was making me detached from all the important things in my life my relationships with family and my overall purpose in life I've learned that fapping away your life force is a sin on my body and after 8 months of NoFap I realized that things that use to be stressful like social interaction are not bad at all when we pmo we drain every bit of are energy mentally physically and spiritually that's why we in such a weak state to handle things we get easily frustrated or depressed when we pmo because we are in our lowest state NoFap has given me my life back of course I still have problems and desires but I realize that being humble and thanking god for this gift and helping me to deal with lust has helped me stay grounded and go after important things living through desires to make us happy is not sustainable all the happiness and strength is within it's gonna be hard but it will be worth it in the end stop numbing those emotions feel them fully and be present with them that's the only way they will go away stay on NoFap indefinitely and you will see how much you are your own worst enemy and you will regain that self love and respect again for yourself

3. newdawn(10-17)

newdawn(10-17) Fapstronaut

dont give up bro,no matter how many times you will fail eventually a dawn is coming,you will be free,
    i would suggest you to reduce thoughts concerning your gf and focus with pmo first,others will fall into place afterwards afterwards,keep pushing on

Hitto and Jovii like this.
  4. Jovii

Jovii Fapstronaut

Thanks you guys for the genuine advice and concern. It’s reading gems like these that help me get thru a day!

Hitto likes this.