1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Date on Sunday

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by NF SINCE BIRTH, Jul 3, 2021.

1. No advice needed really. Just wanted to put it out there. Meeting a girl tomorrow at 11 am and we are taking the bus for about an hour to the big city. We are planning on meeting up with a second girl who is also a mutual friend. The second girl is the girl I am seeing. I thought a reunion of sorts sounded like a good idea. Me and the first girl are just friends and are hardly even flirting other than the occassional friendly hug etc. The second girl seemed a little insecure about this new situation and maybe a little jealous even. She got no reason to be. If she dont know that I am interested in her at this point then I guess she is quite insecure. Not seeing that as a huge red flag yet. I am going to kiss her. Tomorrow probably but it depends on her. I have made up my mind and heart. I dont want to regret not making a move. When a good situation presents itself I will go for it. Where it goes from there I dont know. She is a good friend and I value that. If it doesnt work out between us then I can just move on with my life while we stay friends.

2. DarkHunter

DarkHunter Fapstronaut

Go for move and never regret. Good choice. Best of luck

Vanquisher12 and NF SINCE BIRTH like this.
  3. Just went with the flow today. I was quite bold but I didnt find a moment private enough to go for a kiss. Think I am going out with only her next time. It was also super hot today so I got pretty sweaty too. Not my sexiest day. She confessed that she struggle with anxiety. I think she have said it before but now I understand some of her actions. Whenever she crossed her arms, I hugged her. She loosened up a bit and she looked down when locking eyes several times. I touched her face and lips actually. She got pretty perplexed and seemed to get turned on. The closest I got to a kiss was when I made her hold her arm on my shoulder and locked eyes for several seconds. I could have kissed her there but it just seemed too public and I was quite sweaty from the summer heat. So next time it is. Will have a date with just the two of us somewhere more private. Next weekend probably. I got more information today and I have no doubt she is into me. The question is how much and that is a whole different question than before and easier to work with.

4. I am very happy for you bud! I wish I had some good women I could meet except I'm still trying to figure out what I want still and I have some things I need to work on confidence wise. But the main relationship I am focused on right now is my relationship with God. Once I learn to love God, I will love myself as well. And then I will be ready to love a woman.

NF SINCE BIRTH likes this.
  5. Not a Christian myself but I hope you find what you are looking for :) God can mean so many things. If you are truly looking for "God" then try to find it trough silence or looking within. I believe in God but probably in a different way than most Christians. God has been such a misinterpreted term for so many years that I rarely even use the term anymore. When you find God, you just know it. There is no need to even use the term anymore.

6. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

The only way to find out how into you she really is is by going for it - either lean in when you feel the time is right, or maybe even ask her 'may I kiss you?' (as a sign you respect her boundaries but at the same time are not afraid to go for it). If she's the one for you she'll reciprocate/say yes, if she doesn't then maybe she's just not sure whether you're the right one for her yet - keep showing affection if she continues to show interest in you, but if she withdraws completely or can't make up her mind, move on.

I think it was the right decision that you decided to refrain from kissing her at this point - you could have gone for it, but if you're not yet confident with kissing her in a public place then you shouldn't force yourself into doing it, because it won't feel as good as it should do, for you or her, and from her point of view it might not feel genuine as you're forcing yourself to do something you're not comfortable with.

Hope this helps, and good luck :)

7. Thanks. There is only one way to find out really. I am not the kind of person to ask before going for a kiss. I trust that my instincts are pretty accurate and if she rejects me then it probably have more to do with with her not being ready for whatever reason. I am not always sure myself exactly how into her I am. I think I also need to kiss her to figure out for myself if I really want her or if we are just supposed to be friends.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  8. Vanquisher12

Vanquisher12 Fapstronaut

I think that you should make sure you want her before going in for the kiss. Think about what she's like and determine whether you can envision yourself living your whole life with someone like that - marrying her, watching her bear your children, bringing them up with her to become the good people of tomorrow. If you do genuinely want to, then go ahead and kiss her, whereas if not then keeping her as a friend would be better, because you don't want to get her to think you like her only to discover you're not as interested in her as you first thought, because it would upset her deeply if you decided to break up with her again after initially showing such interest in her.

9. I am not thinking that far ahead. I am not sure if forever is even realistic. None of us are really ready for kids. We have actually talked about it. Not that I would complain if it ever happened and I matured a bit on that front. She is very pretty and even her mom is pretty. I could envision being with her for a pretty long time as long as I dont discover some deal breakers down the line. But I cant know how she is in a relationship until I try it out. I may meet her this weekend. She was unsure if she was home or not but more often than not, she seems to cancel her plans to hang out.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  10. the_right_stuff

the_right_stuff Fapstronaut

Just go with the flow, she definitely showed she was open, given a more appropriate context. Do not overthink it, and after your next dates you'll have time to move forward and decide what you're planning on doing with her (serious relationship or whatever).

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  11. the_right_stuff

the_right_stuff Fapstronaut

Any update Sir? Hope it went well.

Vanquisher12 likes this.
  12. StayStrongforawhile

StayStrongforawhile Fapstronaut