1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating Advice from older/experienced people?

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Deleted Account, Nov 24, 2019.

1. So I just need some advice from some people who have experience with dating.

So I am 18, and I really like this girl. I knew she was into me too, as she would always flirt with me and I would catch her staring at me countless times in class. We have a college class by the way and we sit next to each other.

I finally made a move the other day and I asked her if she would go to the mall with me on Saturday(yesterday), cause I knew she worked there and I asked her to show me around. She quickly said sure and I could tell she was excited too. So we met up yesterday at the mall and I could tell she liked me even more. It felt like we were dating. She kept telling me I would look cute in certain clothes and she would ask me if she’ll looked cute too, and she was always staring at me and smiling. Like it was just obvious she is into me.

After the mall I took her out for dinner, and everything took a turn when I asked her if she was a virgin. She told me no, and I told her I was. I told her I barely ever hookup with girls, and that I’m just not that guy. She also smokes weed, goes to parties, and drinks, which I don’t do any of those things. I kept asking her is it bad that I don’t do these things and she kept saying no it’s not.

This is the first time I have ever hung out alone with a girl I liked, all my other crushes were in middle school and then my PMO addiction skyrocketed and my interest in relationships disappeared. After slowing down PMO, my actual emotions came back, and now I wish I could get rid of these feelings I have.

I feel like she wanted to hookup, or at least kiss, but I have her the impression that I’m some good guy or that I’m not interested, and looking back I can see that I did obviously. I was playing the nice guy cards, like a little bitch. Instantly when she told me She was not a virgin, and I told her I was, she regretted it, and she stated she wish she had not told me, she kept asking me are you judging me and do you think of me differently now.

After the restaurant, which she wanted to get food for us to share, we went back to the car and I drove her to her car, and at this point I knew I might have made her think I’m not interested in her, so I knew I had to make a move now or never, but right when we got to her car, she had to go, and she hugged me, thanked me for the food, and got out.

I texted her an hour later asking if she got home safe, she said yeah and asked if I did. I told her yes, and then I said I had fun today and I asked would you want to hangout again? She replied with Yeah I had fun too. This could go both ways, the first way is she is dodging the question by just saying she had fun too, or she is answering the question by said yeah and also stating she had fun too. I wanted a more clear answer so I asked her So would you want to hangout again and she hasn’t replied...

I feel like me being “pure” is gonna scare girls. It is so hard to find people like me, who don’t smoke, drink, or just have sex with random people. I’m not a virgin because I don’t get girls, I am a virgin by choice. I am very good looking, even though I slightly insecure, I have had countless girls tell me I’m hot and also had countless girls try to get in my pants. I just don’t want to waste my virginity on the wrong girls, even though it’s been tempting, I usually just would use PMO to relieve myself of sexual tension so I would not waste it on a hoe.

She hasn’t replied to my text and it’s been 10 hours.... I will obviously see her tomorrow in class and I think I’m going to say something. I’m going to tell her straight up what I should’ve told her on our date. I’m gonna tell her first I’m sorry for bringing up the convo about sex, then I am going to tell her I think she’s really cute and that I want to hang out again, but take her on a real date. Is that a good idea?

Right now I feel like I messed it up, and my feelings for her are all over the place, I feel so empty I can’t focus on anything but her. I feel like I have no chance with her anymore cause I made it seem I’m not interested.

She also asked me stuff like if I was a bad kisser, and other questions “friends” don’t ask each other.

My life is not boring, I am super funny and also known for doing wild ass shit, but stuff that has nothing to do with drinking or smoking. That’s why a lot of girls have liked me in the past, so it’s not like I’m boring. And she knows this, as I guess you could say I’m the class clown. I also work really hard, I was busting my ass for a company and working really hard over the last 2 years and I basically run their company for them now, and I make a crazy ton of money. I have over 30k at 17, I just turned 18. I bought myself a car, and a new phone, and have much leftover. I also am studying to be a dentist.

I just need some advice, I feel so empty inside with butterflies attached to every thought of her.

2. You gotta find a way to trim these threads down man, or put a TL;DR section. Every time I see you it's some huge rant. Regarding your question, I would say do NOT overthink it and go with your gut. Most importantly, be honest. Put yourself in her shoes - what do you think you would think if someone said these things to you? That will help you weed out bad word choices. If it's like you said and you really are a great guy with good prospects and a good personality, then you should have nothing to worry about.

TangoTao likes this.