1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating Advice: Make Time

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by The Consigliere, May 5, 2017.

1. The Consigliere

The Consigliere Fapstronaut

There are 24 hours in a day. Make use of some of it dedicated to your partner. It's important you make this time as it's crucial to the longevity, strength and willingness of your relationship.

Late last year I was in an online relationship with a girl. We met in October and started to flirt a little up until I finally asked her out in November. We were unofficially dating beforehand, but made it official later. Things went well as always for awhile, but things went south as I got busier with stuff in life. As life got busier for me I felt it was appropriate to break up. And that's what happened. I eventually had to end a relationship (my first one too) that was going quite well.

Always make time ladies and gentleman. No matter how busy you are in life. Your partner will truly appreciate it and your relationship will benefit from it. The things in life you care for deserve that time. Tick tock.

Rigel7 and Youssef-Hajjioui like this.
  2. Youssef-Hajjioui

Youssef-Hajjioui Fapstronaut

You know what. I was thinking the same thing. Hear it for somebody else makes me believe it !!