1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating Is fun

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by myinnerwarrior, Nov 8, 2017.

1. myinnerwarrior

myinnerwarrior Fapstronaut

Well first let me tell you that people find kind of odd that at my age I have never been married and I have no kids , well I have never committed to a serious relationship I just have one night stands or hookups or internet and cyber sex the last 10 years occasionally a real encounter but I don’t want to change I mean I am 45 I can’t just keep on this lifestyle so empty I want to change I want to break free from this jail I have been specially this last ten years I want to stop watching P and M its time to live a real life time to date real people and have fun i don’t want to feel dead and empty this is how I feel right now time to change, time to live a real life

2. better late than never bud!

3. Ghost79

Ghost79 Fapstronaut

I'm 38 and I also never been married or have kids. I have 2 dates in a few weeks so I hope they will like me because I would like to change this lonely life I lead and stop the pain of feeling loveless. So good luck to us!

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

Stop hoping, and get them to like you.

Revolutionary suggestion, I know.

Ghost79 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

If you aren't attached to the outcome and just enjoy the process then you will be fine I'm hopefully going to go on this date with a women from CMB on Friday who is 32 I'm 28 I never actual been on a formal date I'm just gonna show up be myself and get experience if she likes me that's a plus I've been anticipating what's gonna happen but I'm realizing that these thoughts are just thoughts and to stay present and to stop trying to project what happens let life happen

Deleted Account and Physicist like this.
  6. Physicist

Physicist Fapstronaut

Good. Its worth going just to get the experience.

And yes, outcome independence is key. Also, dress nice, let her talk about herself more than you talk about yourself. Ask a few deep questions and actually evaluate/challenge her on some of her answer if you aren't satisfied. You are getting to know her if shes a right fit for your life. You are a guy with options, remember ;)

Reborn16 and Hitto like this.
  7. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Haha thanks for the words of encouragement I'll let you know how it goes

8. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

Well I just got back from my date it went pretty well we got to the restaurant around 7:30 talked for an hour and a half she opened up a lot and I was joking around a lot with her making a lot of eye contact never looked at my phone once neither did she and she offered to split the bill but I paid for dinner she left the tip and hugged her good night and gave her a pecking the lips she said text her when I got home and while I wa driving she texted me thanks for dinner we will see where it goes from there but not bad for my first date ever lol

Eternal Fire likes this.