1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 19 am struggling.

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Mr. Gotthelife82, Mar 18, 2018.

1. Mr. Gotthelife82

Mr. Gotthelife82 Fapstronaut

Is my 19th day since PMO'ing. At day 17 I felt the urge to pmo, and I still continue to have that urge. Is there anything I can do?,I've been feeling stressed lately, and I want to break the habit. I also heard that after 21 days you officially broken a bad habit. It has not being easy, these last three days, the struggle is no Sunday stroll. Any suggestions, like I said, am new here and your feedback is appreciated.

2. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Good luck Bro, I personally overcame P because of my best friend telling me these things "You're watching someone smash a girl YOU find attractive?...that's kinda pathetic" and "Imagine how you'd feel if someone degraded your mother, sister or future wife like that" as well "Even though those actors may not respect themselves, it doesn't mean you should too. Control yourself and be a gentleman" lastly she said "Imagine how your future wife would feel if she knew you looked at other women aside from her like that"
    Since those words came from a woman,it kinda hit hard. I mean Ive not relapsed with P since July 21 2017 that's 240 days. ;D

Another thing is keep yourself busy, weather it's a hobby or even this website, don't give it any time for the urge to find and overcome you.

If you ever need help I'll be here alongside you in your journey. If you ever feel down, or you might relapse, don't hesitate to write here or even contact me. I'll genuinely be more than happy to help.

Stay strong Bro!!!!

3. Mr. Gotthelife82

Mr. Gotthelife82 Fapstronaut

Thanks bro I appreciated.

TheGoldenEra likes this.