1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Day 3 Completed!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by layman_ss, Sep 23, 2020.

How is the book "The White Tiger"

1. Good

2. Very Good

3. Not So Good

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. layman_ss

layman_ss Fapstronaut

yehh! successfully completed the day 3 of NoFap. Today I started my day by giving a test for Tata Digital, software engineer profile. well I successfully completed all the questions except that SQL coding question. Also I solved the second coding question partially. Although I have done good in the exam (with respect to me), I could not make it to the interview round. Still it's okay for me.

Nothing excited happened today. But in the evening when I was going through youtube, I came across a scene, of course an adult scene, and there a spark created in my body. The spark was like a strong urge. Anyhow I could able to control my-self, and after some time that feeling disappeared from my mind.

Today I learnt Sci-kit learn from youtube. I' m going to learn machine learning with sci-kit learn very soon. wish me luck!. Also I have started reading the book "The White Tiger" by Aravind Adiga an Indian author.

now it's time to say good night. bye...subhratri...jay Rudra.