1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

DAY 59.. No morning woods

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by henrywilson, Apr 21, 2020.

1. henrywilson

henrywilson Fapstronaut

Hi, First time in last 5 years am hitting 59 days without P and M, i was at flatline in 3 & 4th week and got back everything normal for few days. almost forgot about PM and that was feeling amazing. but this last week am experiencing flatline again. lot of negative thoughts, too much worries about sex, because i never had real sex in my life yet. (am at 27). My main concern is am not getting morning wood for 10 days. Because of that every morning i wake up with stress. nowadays its become a habit of touching myself and try to get hard by thinking about my girl in normal way. (no P and not any horny pics). Morning wood is really a concern? And another thing i can't get proper sleep maximum 4 to 5 hours sleep after i woke up at mid night. please give me some advice, its morning woods is really a concern? how many flatline a person can get till total cure? sorry for my english. please anyone give me some advice.

2. BigBadWolf_27

BigBadWolf_27 Fapstronaut

Hello.
    Don't worry so much about that, it will come back, overthinking will make this only more troubling. Chill out and keep going.
    It depends on a person. You can experience only one, you can experience a ten, but I might tell you from my experience that each next flatline is much less troubling. First one is probably the worst. So stay focused, you're close to reboot.
    Man, if I may tell you something. STOP DOING THIS! It's somewhat edging. It doesn't matter if you are thinking about filthy stuff or not. In flatline many guys, just like you are trying to test themselfs to see if they can get hard and later they just ending up relapsing. You're just playing with fire by doing that. Chill out and let the brain to do the work, by doing that kind of stuff you're only delaying healing. Stay focused!

elvagoazul and henrywilson like this.
  3. henrywilson

henrywilson Fapstronaut

thank you so much.. that really useful for me..

BigBadWolf_27 likes this.