Depravity

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by MunkKnave, Oct 8, 2020.

1. MunkKnave

MunkKnave New Fapstronaut

The NoFap I have tried to be a part of for a long time and this post on the forum is a way to commit myself to it I cant very well tell my mom or family I am trying to do this but here with people who share this problem I can make that commitment. The longest time I have gone since I was basically 8 when I started fapping is 4 days and the only problem I had was I worked out 4 times a day every day and started throwing up because I was too exhausted this is good because it means I get motivation but bad because I can overwork myself if anyone else has had this that would help. Mostly I am here because my fantasies have evolved into real evil not fantasy and my mind is now adjusted to always think of sex this might have to do with my young age but I cant morally justify rape, incest, and castration fantasies I have had this is real depravity and it needs to stop over time it just gets more and more evil and intense my life cannot be taken over by this so I am vowing to finally end it I may break one day but that will be a rarity my new normal will have to be not masturbating or if I do I need it to be healthy.

2. Sounds like your brain is craving more shocking and novel things to get off to. Stop the cycle and you can reboot your brain. You'll stop craving those things.