1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Depression about gender

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I’m female, and yea I had my children naturally, no drugs. So I’m sure for me it was amazing! Very few women have 12 pound babies.

2. Psalm27:1my light

And you see, before I got pregnant I too looked at pregnancy this way. It’s altogether completely different, it was really amazing

3. modern milarepa

modern milarepa Fapstronaut

I thought you were a men talking how a woman feel about pregnancy, so in that case never mind. Forget what I said.

I just leave the thread
    Bye

4. Psalm27:1my light

lol, no problems. I’m just giving a different perspective from someone who actually has experienced it

ELITE2BE likes this.
  5. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

So is training like a beast in the gym, or having a physical fight, things most women cannot relate to in the same way, is a lot of suffering, but we surely enjoy it.

Cannot you really see the beauty on being the carrying vessel of a new life?
    I don't ask you to consider if you would be ok being one, just consider the beauty of having the power of from two single cells, create a complete lifeform....

Is a pretty badass power if you ask me, I would not do it even if I could, too tiresome hahaha but is a badass power nonetheless. And birth being the moment in wich that life truly becomes it's own, as it has been an inseparable part of you until that point, both tied together, like a sculptor with his hands tied into the twirling ceramic shaping it until he releases his hands from it and witness the creation?

I mean, anyone can say, what do I know, but that's how I see it.

6. modern milarepa

No, man. Maybe because I have spent many nights without sleep taking care of many pregnant women at the hospital. And trying to do deliveries at 8 women at a time by myself.

I guess that can take the charm away haha

7. modern milarepa

I'm starting to see that my boy @SickSicko is not just a romantic but also has a heart. You have so many layers.

8. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I'm like an onion

9. Psalm27:1my light

Ahhh, so you only witness the painful part? The part that’s usually less than one day of the entire process. Makes sense. I did not enjoy my 4 months of morning sickness with my second child. I will give you that! But when you feel the child move inside you is so incredible and when the baby recognize you the moment they lay it on your chest,, head follows the sound of your voice, soft lips searching for mom. It really is one of my greatest moments and biggest blessings followed only by raising them into incredible adults! Obviously there is pain involved in the birth, but if it were so bad no woman would ever have more than one!

Roady likes this.
  10. Inferior/superior, better/worse, are concepts in our minds. They are not objective traits.

Hachiraya and Psalm27:1my light like this.
  11. And you can't imagine how it feels to be a female. It's up to you not your gender what your life looks like.
    My mother had a really tough life before she had me. Even after. I can't say that females are living easier or have tons of advantages and I can't say that men are better. We are equal and unequal at the same time. It sounds weird, but it actually makes sense if you think about it.
    We are balanced yet in different areas of life. So I believe we are equal as genders, just different. Is your life tough or not - that's up to you, not your gender as I already said.

12. This gave me goosebumps and sadness at the same time. I realised, this world is just that cruel.

13. Lol. How are you surviving with that attitude?

iwantolearn23 likes this.
  14. Well that's the reality...

15. Changeforthebest

Changeforthebest Fapstronaut

I’ve always been checking out this cool car I want to buy for years. I don’t know if this if a problem but I can’t stop looking at the pictures and checking the price for years now but I don’t even have the money yet and ive never saved towards it. What should I do?

16. SickSicko

SickSicko Fapstronaut

I mean, you need to save that money

17. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Not really. Males are generally stronger than females, that's an objective fact. Same thing with height and speed. But everyone deserves equal respect, as long as they are a good person.

Hadrian3 likes this.

18. not meaning to be offensive, just remembered this cutscene xD

XMedz likes this.
  19. I was talking about value judgements.

Do you realize when you're mischaracterizing my words, or do you do it by mistake?

20. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

Nowhere in your post did you mention "value judgements", what I quoted is exactly what you had written, nothing removed, nothing added. You said "Inferior/superior, better/worse, are concepts in our minds. They are not objective traits." Which is simply an incorrect statement. Superiority is not a concept in our mind, it can be backed up with science. If we have 2 cars, one goes 200 km/h and the other goes 100 km/h then the first car is objective superior in speed, there is no "concept in our mind" this is just an objective fact. Same thing here, it is an objective fact that men are superior in strength, speed and height in comparison to women. This does not mean they deserve less respect, but to say men and women are equal, or to say one of them cannot have superiority over the other, is objectively incorrect no matter how much you don't want it to be true.