1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Depression

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by mario48, Aug 30, 2018.

1. mario48

mario48 Fapstronaut

I have very severe depression, I don’t usually get mad, I got mad today at everyone, write some downgrade of myself to my girlfriend. Never had this

Please people help me with this!!! Feeling like to do suicide

2. mario48

mario48 Fapstronaut

I’m 37 day no PMO, I feel everything is dead inside me

dboy18 likes this.
  3. Hang on, brother. This battle is not linear, there are days in which you feel great, others really at the bottom, it's not progress everyday, mood swings can happen, I experience them too quite a lot. Stay strong!

4. Suicide is not the answer friend, what you seek is to be relieved of the depression you're feeling not to die. I'm in the same boat, today I depression has hit me as well you're not alone. This is all part of the process, think for a second. Dying isn't what you want, what you want is to be free of PMO for good. You're brain is panicking right now, because it isn't getting the dopamine rush that it's accustomed too.

Time is the only thing that can fix this, you're in the throes of your metamorphosis it isn't easy but it's worth it.

5. mario48

mario48 Fapstronaut

Thanks brothers, I really love her so much and she loves but she didn’t know that I’m this process, I told her that I’m feeling bad and have alot of affairs, and issues. I don’t want to feel that I’m whining like a bitch. She always laugh on my jokes, and I really made silly joke, she got really mad at me. And a minute later she heard a joke from someone and laughed hard, I was pissed off, I never get mad but this process is really hard. I don’t to lose her :(

6. w286432531

w286432531 New Fapstronaut

I had been there, done that. The more you care about her, the more depress you will get. I think you should get busy, find things to do so you don't think about her as much. The truth is things don't change no matter how many time you think about it. I was in that situation for more than a year, how i got out was playing video game all day every day cause I don't have any other habits.

7. mario48

mario48 Fapstronaut

Thank for making me disappointed

8. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Hello,

I’m sorry to hear that you are struggling. Rebooting has its ups and downs, just like life. We see many people experiencing both the ups and downs during the reboot, and though it may be hard to see now, these feelings you are having won’t last forever. It will get better with time, if you are patient and wait.

In the meantime, please seek professional help. I know the idea of calling a helpline might terrify you, but in times of crisis, we often need someone their to put our lives in perspective. So please contact someone who can help and don’t hang up on them. The International Association for Suicide Prevention maintains a list of suicide prevention hotlines for countries all over the world. Also, if you don’t feel up to actually talking to someone on the phone, StopSuicide maintains a list of online instant messaging and chat suicide prevention resources.

You are not alone in this. There are ways to treat depression. Please contact people that can help you. Being depressed often makes it feel like you don’t have any more options. But that is a lie. That is just the depression talking. These feeling you have won’t last forever. We are in this with you, and we will all be cheering for you to get through this!

9. Something I read online a while ago:
    If you kill yourself then you'll never get what you want, guaranteed.

Stay strong buddy!

10. MrDetermination

MrDetermination Fapstronaut

Don't commit suicide, bro ! Your death won't solve anything, it will just add the sadness of your girlfriend, family and friends to the already existing problems. Your life matters, even though it might not be obvious to you. Recovering from a loss, especially of someone your age, can be long and tough, and I know what I'm talking about. Your life is an open book, don't close it before it's done. Maybe you lost a battle, but does that mean you lost the war ? Seek professionnal help, from a psychiatrist, for example, this is what you need.

11. ghalib

ghalib Fapstronaut

dont blame yourself for any experiencing problem

12. MasterRoshi

MasterRoshi Fapstronaut

I was suicidal for a few years. The only relief i got was when I reached out to my family and told them I was depressed, I then followed that up with action and started therapy. It turns out I just didn’t have the knowledge of how to live life well. I need to learn some techniques of how to process life’s problems and the ups and downs of life.

The biggest thing I ever did was start to talk about my feelings daily with my family and loved ones, regardless of how lame I thought I was, I kept talking about all he Misery every day. And the weekly therapy checkins really helped. I do CBT which I love.

I also journal on paper every day and this helps me see clearly. Since getting sober 6 months ago I’ve cried nearly every day. I’m learning to process feelings and it’s tough!

Just remember, don’t be ashamed of your depression! It’s common and there’s lots of great help out there ! It’s when we’re alone with our thoughts that we get even more deep into all of it, please let it all out and spend every day discussing your issues with love ones and start going to therapy.

Delirious 1 2018 likes this.
  13. It also helps to ask God for help with your struggles. He has plans for your life so that you will live life more abundantly, so get to know Him closely and rely on Him more than on yourself. You need to listen to what He has to say to you, however He chooses to say it, whether in a rainbow, a sunset, a friend, a family member, or one of the fapstronauts here...

14. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut

Never give up on your addiction. Be comfortable in your own skin, just like I am in mine. Everyday and every night I work hard on overcoming these "strong" urges to masturbate and I have a solution to my problem. Never give in. I agree with @Delirious 1 2018 post. I am also religious as well too and believe in a higher power. I do not have a problem with these "weak" urges, just the strong that get the best of me that really do a good work on me. My thoughts go out to you and keep your faith and be strong, do it for yourself.

15. Yes bronyiur life and diul is too valuable to do suicide. Maybe try going a day NoFap if you can't then try to reduce it to only once a day?