1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Desensitized to women and PIED

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Hey all,

Just curious as to how many of you would have considered yourselves desensitized to women and if that sensitization returned as a part of this?

I performed a test which caused me to reset unfortunately. I was M'ed with no P but just fantasizing and was able to O. I also recall when I fantasized (before the reset) I could obtain an erection - made it to 14 days. Does that sound like PIED? I feel like if there was a physical issue, I wouldn't be able to get it up at all - even with M?

2. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

If by desensitized you mean to the beauty of real life women, yes definitely in my case. Since getting serious about NoFap I am noticing that while there are still plenty of women out there who are just plain fugly, very many have at least one quality that makes them uniquely and genuinely beautiful. And those are the ones I would have never noticed in my pre NoFap existence.

Now if you mean that physical contact with a woman doesn't get you hard, unfortunately for me that bit of recovery is still very much in process.