Did I just feel peace?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Buzz Aldrin, Feb 21, 2021.

1. Buzz Aldrin

Buzz Aldrin Fapstronaut

Today it started snowing again. I went outside to go help my dad shovel snow, Usually I grab my headphones to shovel because there's a snow blower in my ear. But today it was quiet, so something in me said that I should just go out there. When I went out he said that there wasn't much todo & I just stayed out there to clear some spots for my dog to do his business without walking into a foot of snow.

When I went out something in me felt different. All that was out there was a calm snow. All I could smell was wet dog & all I could hear was an occasional bird chirping. When I went out there I wanted to stay out there & just sit. I felt calm. I felt something I haven't felt in a while. I felt something different. I just don't know how to explain it but it didn't feel pleasurable. I felt happy.

Then when I starting hearing sirens I changed my attitude back. I was back to my normal self.

I don't know what I felt but it's something that either I've never felt it or I haven't felt it in a long time. Did I finally feel at peace?

yrjyrj likes this.