1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does anyone know what happened to Zerg Prosecuter?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JustADude, Jun 27, 2016.

1. JustADude

JustADude Fapstronaut

I left nofap for about 10 months and I sort of left Zerg Prosecuter hanging with regard to some good conversations we were having. His account has since been deleted and I was hoping I could apologize to him and maybe even see how he is doing.

If someone knows anything, could you please PM me?

2. IGY

IGY Guest

He got banned for flouting the NoFap rules.

Yesodi likes this.
  3. JustADude

JustADude Fapstronaut

Thanks for the heads up. That is sad. If he got banned, he probably deserved it. Like most of us, he was struggling, I hope he is doing well.

4. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

Unfortunately, (as I regret to say)- Zerg Prosecutor was somewhat mistreated by the moderation team. I banned him for repeatedly breaking rules. However when he tried to return with another account (something I am not opposed to), he was banned automatically by another moderator. :oops:

Btw, it's good to see you back JustADude

5. ZergProsecutor

ZergProsecutor Fapstronaut

I have been know for having a pretty good patience...but damn man when you told me you will reply in a little while I never imagined we were talking about this kind of time frames...

6. JustADude

JustADude Fapstronaut

hahahahaha. They told me you got banned. I guess they unbanned you. My life hasn't changed much since last time we chatted. I am back because I read a book that gave me a different outlook on my PMO addiction and so I am giving it another go round. Last time, I kept relapsing and got sick of trying the same thing over and over again without any progress.

Where are you at with your struggles? Did you find more truth?

EDIT: I just realized this wasn't our PM chat. But, I'll leave it here.

7. JustADude

JustADude Fapstronaut

Oh, and sorry for saying "I will reply in a little while" and that turning into 10 months. Life happens, especially when you have a bunch of kids.

8. ZergProsecutor

They have not unbanned me...

I created this account only so I can reply to this thread, I kept an eye on the forum after I was banned for the sole reason that you might come back, have not checked it in months though, I thought you were gone for good...but I was really surprised when I saw this thread...

I really appreciate you creating it.

Some aspects of my life have gotten better, I would definitely say I am better now then I was then.

Also, since this is a new account I do not think I have the right to PMs yet...do you still have our conversation? I remember most of it but it would be great if you sent it to me too...

9. ZergProsecutor

I thought it was you the second time as well...

10. NoBrainer

NoBrainer Distinguished Fapstronaut

No, it wasn't.

Do you need likes or something to send PMs?

11. ZergProsecutor

Yes, I do.

Fortunately I am able to correspond via messaging system as long as I am not the one who starts the conversation.

Is there any chance I could get my old account unbanned? Or at least the permissions to log in even if I will not be allowed to post on the forum or talk via PMs, I have couple of PM threads that I would like to get a hold of...