Does this have a name ?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by EXPONENTIALLY, Jan 5, 2019.

1. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

When a girl at first really despises and disrespect the man she ends up with in love at the end ?

I saw that romantic pattern in motion pictures. I'm curious if that romantic pattern has a name.

Jokes aside pls thx.

2. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

I don't know if it has a name, but it's something that happens in life, too, and not just between potential couples. People meet other people and simply not like them, usually for some mundane reason - they misunderstood a situation, or simply thought they looked snobbish or something, but over time, as you get to know someone, you'll often learn to respect that person.

3. upload_2019-1-5_14-51-14.jpeg

I'm sorry, I had to.

EthanW. likes this.
  4. In fiction, its generally called the "hate-to-love trope" or "enemies to lovers." Its a pretty popular one. I personally dont like it unless the "hate" is mild sarcastic banter, like two people who are too similar butting heads. If its actual hatred and they have nothing in common and genuinely detest each other, then I dont enjoy that. It either comes across and unrealistic or unhealthy or both.

5. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

one sided love

6. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i think you should watch the flipped or the korean film my sassy girl

7. You don't think it can happen in real life?

Btw I guess you decided not to leave, welcome back

8. I didnt say it couldn't happen in real life...

And yeah, I havent left yet. I'm still not happy about how all that crap went down and was never fully resolved and nobody asked to hear my side, but whatever.

9. Ah, I thought you said it's fiction at first. And yeah seems messed up, it really do be like that sometimes