1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

dont able to get more

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by matt2k12, Nov 10, 2020.

1. matt2k12

matt2k12 Fapstronaut

hey, so ive been on and off nofap since january. have had 30 plus day streaks in february, but since august been no more than 9 days... well ive had a 10 plus date on tinder in november, but havent been able to message her in november, due to...well, due to time. on sunday i wanted to call her since weve been messaging back and forth for a week, but i just. i just couldnt, ya know. well, whats going on, i dont know. help me. i dont want to shut myself off off women completely as is indoctrinated tome in red pill community, i dont know what to do. @SPIRITUSS sorry for being offensive to you, i realize now, that, ive had a very negative attitude toward the other gender, which is in no way related to my real aspirations and motivations. forgive me brother, if you can. i want to live like a man should live. with men and women alike. i called her twice this evening, totally drunk, but she didntn answer, well so i just wait for her call, if shell call or respond at all. im curious whats gonna happen. if anything, i want to apologuize to women... love yall

2. Man you're brave to write such a thing. I didn't see your post yet (it's been 1 month) and I just read it today.
    No problem. We all have ups and downs

We learn things about ourselves that hurt but recognizing this is the first step to freedom. You've done more than the majority of guys who let their ego and pride take over.

Now you know what to do. Taking care of yourself instead of wanting more and more :)