Dream is coming true

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. JohnSam

JohnSam Fapstronaut

DAY 35,

Today, I am celebrating my 26th Birthday with 35 days of No POM, what I have reached so far is and hasn't been at all easy but all what I did is strengthening my relationship with the Lord. Guys, God is not just good but rather great. Just believe he can help. he is ready to help over there as u can see him being hanged on the cross with full arms open for me and u to come asking for his support. I believe trying to deflect my thoughts whenever I get some "bad" thoughts or suddenly see smth which brings such thoughts (on my way to the university or while walking or shopping or whatever). I deflect it by immediately calling Jesus and experience has shown me he is ready to help but I haven't been enough ready to throw any love to P out of my heart but with offering pure heart to Jesus, he showed he wanted to help long ago but I didn't want to receive his help.
    "GUYS, HE CAN"

I know 35 days without PMO are not that big deal but I believe that is an achievement I am thankful for and I also believe more happy days are still there waiting for me.

"Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time."
    Thomas A. Edison

2. Every day when you're farther from devil's temptation is a big deal, because those days are getting you closer to God. Be proud of yourself. Your post makes me feel better, especially now when I'm filled with urges. Thank you.

JohnSam likes this.