1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dream

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Nick:3, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Nick:3

Nick:3 Fapstronaut

Hey guys this is my dream, if you'd like to analyse it, that would be cool : 3

Starts off in prison. I am on death row, about to go on the electric chair, the chair doesn't work, and I am in prison with a friend (havn't met irl) and he's also meant to go on the chair next to me. Since the chair didn't work, we have to wait for a few days. The walls are made of beige-coloured bricks, needless to say I'm very stressed in this dream, due to being a few days away from death, so trying to think of an escape.

I then see myself walking on a street, then I'm being driven in a car in the country side, and notice a cottage that I have a link to (almost like I lived or had affiliation there in a past life), and pass a bridge on the motor way back home.

Then I'm just outside the prison which is in a forest/jungle area, me and my inmate friend are walking around outside and he's really chill, whilst I'm panicking.
    I then woke with shallow breath and stressed needing to go to the bathroom badly.

I felt strong emotions in this dream, so wanna figure out what it means. Personally I feel like a meaning in this dream is that i'm trapped/stuck, especially since irl idk what to do with my life, just finished uni and feel hopeless in regards to finding a career I wanna do (which I hope will get better through meditation, nofap, healthy eating, exercising a lot).

What do you guys think of this dream?
    Also do you have any opinions on if reincarnation exists? (Cos this dream along with research has led me to believe it is a strong possibility). Also any tips on how to find your way in life?