1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice
  1. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

Hello everyone, I'm very new to NoFap and am curious to get the expertise of well researched people who share in my addiction. I was wondering if Edging helps gain momentum, energy, or progress in the pursuit of sexual transmutation? Not to be patronizing but in case you don't know here is the definition of what I am talking about, "Edging, peaking, or surfing, is an orgasm control sexual technique that may be practiced either alone or with a partner and involves the maintenance of a high level of sexual arousal for an extended period of time without reaching climax." Would love to hear any feedback.

2. Edging is like boiling your brain on a light fire, its side effects are not any better than Masturbation.

Kiz Whalifa likes this.
  3. That is probably one of the worst things you can do for both your body and your brain.

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. MuzzyTheArab

MuzzyTheArab Fapstronaut

Can I ask why? I thought a large point of Sexual Transmutation is sperm retention, in my thinking Edging does this, because it is masturbation without ejaculation. Obviously both of you are doing better than I am and have been members longer, so I'm open to hearing from people who've been at it longer than I have as to why its bad, and I may even be compelled to stop doing it all together.

5. How you rate edging is highly depending on from whete you start and what your goal is.
    But I think that it's in common, that edging brings with it an enormous risk of not being able to stop before orgasm. That's why I try not to do it.

6. I was constantly edging in my PMO days, it made my balls hurt, made me horny all day and mentally exhausted.
    After a long edging session I was more destroyed than after a session where I came 3 or 4 times.