1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Encouragement Thread

For Fapstronauts who are disciples of Christ

1. Bullarrd

Bullarrd Fapstronaut

And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. --- Philippians 4:19

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. --- 1 Peter 5:7

As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another. --- Proverbs 27:17

Therefore I urge you, brothers and sisters, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and pleasing to God --- this is your true worship. --- Romans 12:1-2

This is an encouragement thread. If you stop by leave an encouraging comment for someone else so that we can have some accountability for one another. This fight is hard and you never know who you'll help!

Please be encouraging, I know not everyone believes in God but that is my way of encouraging, if you have anything bad to say please message it directly to me. Don't ruin this post for the ones who actually need it.

Thanks, be blessed guys!

sparkywantsnoPMO likes this.
  2. "Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy." James 5:11

We need His mercy, after we've failed so many times!

Bullarrd likes this.