1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Enough is enough

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Jack Throway, Sep 2, 2017.

1. Jack Throway

Jack Throway Fapstronaut

I have masturbated probably every day since the age of 12, and for a long time, I thought this was fine, I didn't go on many dates because I was shy, and once college rolled around, I stayed at home to save money and commuted, so I didn't have a lot of those first experiences there.

This year, I have had maybe 6 sexual encounters, and I have only been able to maintain an erection for one of them, but have never had a problem by myself. I don't know if this is exactly what I need, but this is something, and I want to make a change in my life.

I don't know exactly what to expect, but any help would be greatly appeciated

2. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

Welcome to NoFap where you are amongst friends who are here to encourage you and sometimes challenge you but not judge you.

The enemy is here to steal, kill and destroy. Check out In Case You Didn't Know for strategies and tips which may help you along your journey.

Jack Throway likes this.
  3. Jack Throway

Jack Throway Fapstronaut

Thank you for the kind words. As someone who has been on so long, I will admit that the main reason I am doing this now is for sexual health with partners, will this have that desired effect?

4. D . J .

D . J . Fapstronaut

In time it will.