1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

excessive masturbation linked to hair loss?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by rC9947, Apr 23, 2015.

1. rC9947

rC9947 Fapstronaut

hairloss from masturbation is one way to motivate people to stop masturbating. Thankfully, my head is still full of hair, but ever since I've been struggling to break free of PMO, I am wondering if I will ever lose my hair early if I don't stop, and i know about masturbation inscreases DHT and everything blah blah. I've struggled with masturbation for a while, but I'm a bit scared that I might still suffer from the DHT, hairloss and everything AFTER I break the masturbation addiction. What do you guys think? Am I being too paranoid? Or does DHT or whatever decreases overtime.

2. I think there is something to it. Ever since starting NoFap, my beard has gotten fuller, and my sideburns, which I have never been able to grow, are starting to come in.

3. StewartSays

StewartSays Fapstronaut

I'm on day 14 and still experience many hairs in my pillow and in the shower. When will this stop? I'm allowing myself 6 months then I'm giving up!

4. Silver™

Silver™ Fapstronaut

I don't think so, but hey, you never know.

5. KingRecover17

KingRecover17 Fapstronaut

I never had to deal with alot of hair loss do to alot of masterbation