expecting trouble who knows

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Onceagain2.0, Aug 19, 2023.

1. Onceagain2.0

Onceagain2.0 Fapstronaut

what do you think of this

got myself in a bit of bother who knows

i recently swapped addresses with a skin head in his 50-60 pretty sure he has ties to paramilitaries

its almost a certainty

moved out of that address due to intimidation and threat of violence but wasn't prepared to move like that but it was a cert things could get hairy without a doubt id just be digging my own grave

never the less the guy had been trying to intimidate me throughout the whole swap process.

cool to your face throw you to the wolves at first opportunity. shook my hand despite the fact which i found strange

He trys to cause problems dude sent me shit on xmas day via Amazon i occasionally get strange mail which he has arranged by him and there is meaning to it . kind of like a fish wrapped in newspaper kind of thing. its primarily for my benefit if you get me

i think he does it to try and get a response. or to feel some sort of superiority this is how these people function cant go a day

Anyway i sent the guy a letter in the mail

telling him to stop mailing me shit in the post

and just laughed .

no name no addresses.

If its him then its him and hel know what im talking about

so theres a chance ill hear nothing from it theres also a chance hes exactly who i think he is and he will try to up the anty

i mean why would you still be sending wishy washy jokey pun intended shit 11months later to get a reaction

Theres a bigger game going on

and this guy's trying to play me

None the less ive said to the guy directly so anything sent will have less significance unless he ups the anty

he's also the guy who left me a suicide hotline number taped inside the kitchen cupboard

i would imagine for someone to hate me that much to tell me to kill myself . id imagine theres something nefarious

basically these motherfuckers think im a homosexual which i have never claimed to be but they are adamant about it

i dont know the guy but i am aware these people got some issues

so hes sent some random mail again to get a reaction so if he does cause bother then im liable to cause some damage

thats the plus if he reacts then i have grounds to act

some crazy fuckers out there

im guessing the guys ex paramilitary . its guaranteed fact im already a target was ..

these guys like to think they control the housing market

but i couldn't give a fuck .im not gay. but i am aware of what is going on.

so ive directly confronted this fucking dude no big deal but looking forward to the reaction fucking pin head

but it will be interesting to see if anything comes of it

complete arseholes

the neighbours have actually put up a sign saying beware .

its great though because i have no desire to kill myself or move . no i will be here for quite some time years probably

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023