Eye Contact is Everything During COVID

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Rev2.0, Jul 14, 2020.

1. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

Many of you men are in places where facemasks are highly recommended if not required in public places. This certainly can put a crimp in your interactions with women but it doesn't have to. In the past two days I have had casual conversations with young women who returned STRONG indicators of interest despite us both wearing masks, just from the eye contact I was giving and the questions I was asking about her. In one case the girl was working the checkout at a home improvement store on a busy Sunday, and literally turned her back on a line of waiting customers so she could keep the convo going with me. (I ended it so she wouldn't get in trouble.)

Men if you want to hone your game, now is the time. Especially if you have insecurities about your looks cause most of your face is covered anyway! In this environment of "distancing" women are extra hungry to connect with confident men who are on their purpose. Use these opportunities to work on eye contact and your verbal game even if close physical contact and touching are off the table at the moment. Something may come of it or not, but you will be better for the experience.

LordQuas and ilcec like this.
  2. ilcec

ilcec Fapstronaut

We will get through this. I don't know where you live, but in Italy, especially in the South, Corona has gone away. We can stay with our masks off outdoors, we can touch each other. Now girls only want a strong man, after months of lockdown and abstinence. Let's conquer, my man!

3. Rev2.0

Rev2.0 Fapstronaut

I'm in the U.S. It's bad here and getting worse. I expect us to be under some form of restrictions until at least Christmas, maybe longer. You're blessed if you're already back to normal living and I hope you're taking full advantage!

4. red gyarados

red gyarados Fapstronaut

It’s kind of funny seeing women cover their faces while wearing low cut tops.
    #priorities