1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Fapstonauts!? How about FapstroNOTS!

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by bigfatwhale, Feb 6, 2018.

1. bigfatwhale

bigfatwhale New Fapstronaut

Just a wee technical thing but wouldn't it be better and more in line with purpose, that members are called Nofapstonauts or perhaps even better FapstroNOTS.
    To me, a "Fapstronaut" is someone who is "fapping off the planet", a "Major Tom" with a problem!

2. Septimus

Septimus Fapstronaut

Welcome! I'm glad you're here. I hope you keep coming back.

As far as the name...I guess you can call yourself anything you want! As far as the forum changing it, that's not up to me.

At any rate, welcome!

3. Hey @bigfatwhale ,

Welcome to NoFap. Reading other peoples journals is a big part of my program and one of the ways I "work it".

I just read the greatest journal entry. I don't offer opinions or advice, only ESH (Experience, Strength and Hope).

I wish I could write the way he does. To me it felt like he opened up his chest and let us see not only into his heart but deeper into his soul. It takes a few minutes to read the first two posts - but, I'm so glad that I did.

The journal is at https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?threads/155372

Keep coming back it works if you work it,

* L